GemStar Productions General Rules and Regulations a
Pageants. is a privately owned pageant system, and we invite you to fill out
this application to compete in our beauty pageant, this is a private event and
you will be required to pay a fee to compete and view this event. This
application must be signed before you/your child may compete in our pageant.
First let me thank you for your interest in competing in GemStar's pageant
system, this is a total package system and you/your child will be scored on as
RULES / REGULATIONS:
1. Contestants / Guests will show good sportsmanship. GemStar Pageants directors have the right to enforce this rule at their discretion. All Judges decisions are final.
2. Please read & understand all category explanations / ask pageant related questions well in advance of pageant day.
3. Please note all Registration / Competition Times in order to keep pageant moving in a timely manner.
4. A Referred contestant is someone that has not compete a GemStar pageant in this year / must be competing contestants / your name must appear on their entry form and referral must send in an entry form and deposit by deadline for you to receive credit.
4. Presented Awards determined by overall pageant participation. We reserve the right to add more awards/gifts/bonds/etc. We reserve the right to combine a division to small or separate a division that is to large this includes Supreme/Overall divisions also.
5. No refunds on pageant fees (unless pageant cancelled or not rescheduled within 6 months). If you cannot attend deposit will be put toward another pageant.
6. I release GemStar pageants, Place of pageant, Pageant Staff, Pageant Facility, or any other persons affiliated with this event from any accidents, damages, lost, or sickness that may occur directly or indirectly with this event. I also give permission to use any photos/videos taken for further advertisement.
7. I agree to pay all fees including but not limited to attorney fees in connection with returned check (including $25.00 return check fee). NO check will be accept 2 weeks prior to pageant.
8. No discounts are accepted with out a deposit. To redeem any/all discounts or free events a deposit must be in by deadline. If you have received Angel Cash/discounts you may only redeem one (1) the highest or up to $100.00 total off Nationals/Mini Natioanls, $50 off States, and $25 off preliminaries. If there is a Discount and you have won a guest book drawing or fees off from a pageant you attended you may take fees off you have won or discount package price but not both.
9. Please do not call and ask who is in your division or how many or how many is in the pageant. This information will not be given out. This information is subject to change and we do not want to give inaccurate information.
10. Score sheets are given out after crowning and judges will be on hand for Mothers to talk to them as long as the mother does so in a civil manner, no un-sportsman like conduct will be tolerated at any time. Auditor also will be available for questions after crowning; Director will gladly answer your question also. Score sheets will have a carbon copy and all score sheets and master sheets will be available for viewing.
11. We will give everyone time to get ready for competition as long as they do not abuse this time, we want everyone to be at their best, so please take in to consideration the amount of time you take to get ready. 1 tenths of a point will be deducted from each judge for being late, which will be take off of total supreme score!
Parent/guardian signature______________________________ Date______________
My above signature is my agreement to all GemStar Pageant rules and regulations.